Included in your initial licensing fee:
- Your online training course to become a qualified Singability group leader.
- Six one to one Skype sessions to plan, set up and manage your sing ability classes.
- Operations manual.
- Starter pack, includes forms, vouchers, templates, plans, marketing and health and safety material.
- Open day pack – Plans and materials for use on your first open day.
- Initial support in setting up your first class and open day.
- Support from your mentor at your open day/evening.
Included in your monthly on going licensing fee:
- On-going support from your mentor
- Listing on our website advertise your class
- Unlimited use of our e-mail marketing management system
- Involvement in nationwide marketing campaigns
- Potential for collaboration with other Singability groups in your area and nationwide.
- Networking and class swaps with other teachers (to cover holidays)
Additional annual costs and overheads:
- Public liability insurance, If you do not already have your own you can opt in to our group insurance.
- Hire of Music from the Singabilty music library.
- Attendance at the annual refresher training away day.
- Personal travel costs.
- Cost of purchasing and maintaining teaching equipment.
- Hall hire.
- Tax and National Insurance contributions.
- Additional training to further develop your skills in teaching, musicianship and business.
- Class plans, warm ups, exercises.
- Show packs, concert ideas and event plans.
- Design templates and packages.
- Additional Stationary.
- Additional Promotional material.
- Leaders social events.